Why Patients Should Seek Dr. Pine's TMJ Treatment
Dr. Pine is a renowned general dentist and has been practicing for over 25 years. He has gathered a lot of experience treating TMJ and created Ortho Stop to help patients get innovative treatment.
- 90% of TMJ cases are jaw muscle overuse. It includes clenching and grinding teeth. Studies show this happens 2-6 hours nightly.
- Dr. Pine created Ortho Stop specifically to dramatically reduce this nighttime clenching, reduce sore, tight muscles, and reprogram old muscle memory to a new, healthier state.
- Dr. Pine has done over 1000 cases with Ortho Stop. He knows what the product will do. Nothing replaces experience.
- Dr. Pine has been using TMJ appliances for 25 years and has a thorough knowledge of the TMJ symptoms caused by nighttime clenching and grinding.
Symptoms that Ortho Stop Can Help Reduce
- Tight jaw, neck, upper back, and shoulder muscles.
- Limited opening of the jaw.
- Tension headaches.
- Pain on the jaw muscles when chewing or speaking.
- Fatigued jaw muscles
- Waking up with sore jaw muscles.
- Bite off due to tight jaw muscles.
- Ear pressure buildup.
- Ringing in the ears.
- Dizziness or vertigo.
- Chronic, sore muscles.
Ortho Stop is a tried-and-true product developed by Dr. Pine, who has been using it for 12 years. Remember, 90% of the TMJ cases are primarily muscle overuse. Dr. Pine understands this concept thoroughly.
Dr. Robert Pine, TMJ Specialist Orange County | DDS. Graduate of USC
and Creator of Ortho-Stop
Guaranteed to Stop Clenching and Grinding!
Treat Ear Pressure & Tinnitus
95% Success Rate
Stop the TMJ Pain!
Janelle's Ortho Stop is
a Must See!
Treating TMJ by Reducing Night-Time Clenching and Grinding up to 70-80% with our TMJ specialist.
- Dramatically Reduces Headaches and Migraines of Dental Origin
- Dramatically less Jaw Pain
- Dramatically Reduces TMJ Related Tinnitus, Ear Pressure, Ear Pain, and Vertigo
- Less Pain and Stiffness in the Neck, Shoulders, and the Upper Back
- Dramatically Reduces Popping and Clicking of the Jaw
- Reduced Pain when Eating and Talking, with Better Opening and Closing of the Mouth
- Major Reduction in Symptoms 1-4 Weeks
- Improves Quality of Sleep
As the creator of Ortho Stop, Dr. Pine has knowledge of its use that very few dentists know. As the creator of Ortho Stop, Dr. Pine considers himself a specialist in its use.
The TMJ (temporomandibular joint) is located in the jaw and connects the mandible to the temporal bone. It can be found on both sides of your head, and in front of your ears. A TMJ doctor can treat all the symptoms related to this part of your body.
TMJ Near Me
Untreated TMJ can lead to the next health issues:
- Chronic pain
- Bite issues
- Tooth erosion
- Sleep apnea
If you have any symptoms like clenching, grinding, headaches, or jaw soreness, it is important to look for a TMJ doctor near me.
Temporomandibular joint disorders are common among Americans; Although it may seem hard to believe, over 10 million people in the United States suffer from this condition. Ortho Stop reduces this problem, allowing you to gain a high percentage of your mobility and quality of life. Dr. Pine offers creative TMJ treatment, helping reduce the pain and providing you with the solution you need for your well-being.
Ortho-Stop is by appointment only. No wait times and no double booking!
Causes of TMJ
- Nighttime clenching and grinding
- Daytime clenching
- Accidents to the jaw
- Anatomical issues of the joints
- Extremely poor bite
- Anxiety and stress
Signs & Symptoms of TMJ
- Worn-down teeth
- Jaw soreness in morning/afternoon
- Headaches, migraines and neck aches
- Upper back tightness
- Popping and clicking of the jaw
- Jaw deviates to left or right when opening or closing
- Limited opening & closing of jaw
- Difficulty in speaking and eating
- Pressure in ear or Dizziness
TMJ Specialist in OC
Our goal here at OrthoStop is to help you eliminate your TMJ pain by reducing grinding and clenching during sleep. Let us help you put TMJ pain in the past by contacting us at 949 646-5611. Our office is located in Orange County including our TMJ Doctor near me specialist Dr. Pine. As the creator of Ortho Stop, Dr. Pine specializes in its use to treat TMJ cases associated with clenching and grinding. Dr. Pine understands how TMJ is a condition that can threaten your quality of life. He will do everything to help you have a more comfortable life.
Don't Believe Us? Read our Reviews
We're Specialists in TMJ Treatment
TMJ Treatment Near Me
If you are experiencing any TMJ-related symptoms, contact Ortho Stop. Dr. Pine specializes in Ortho Stop to provide a TMJ treatment in Orange County, CA.
TMJ Treatment Orange County
If you are looking for TMJ treatment in Orange County, let Dr. Pine take a look at your condition, and he will suggest the best treatment plan for you. With Ortho Stop, you will have the least interference in your daily life routine. You will be able to continue without any problems.
Ortho-Stop is the Solution for Patients in Need of TMJ Treatment Orange County
As the number of patients seeking TMJ treatment Orange County grows, doctors need sufficient knowledge and skills to do it successfully. Many qualified doctors can treat them, but no one is like Dr. Pine and his Ortho-Stop treatment. He is constantly thinking of ways to customize it to help his patients follow it easily and avoid lengthy and uncomfortable treatments.
Let our TMJ Expert Help You Relieve Your Pain!
TMJ disorder is caused by a combination of factors such as improper jaw mechanics, muscle tension, and jaw extension. A TMJ expert like Dr. Pine will be able to diagnose and treat this condition, approaching your case with a plan customized especially for you.
Jaw Doctor Near Me
You should contact a dentist with several years of TMJ experience in the field. Dr. Pine has been treating TMJ disorder for the last two decades. His extensive knowledge helps him customize treatments to every patient's particular case.
Read Our Blog
The second most frequent cause of chronic pain is temporomandibular joint disorder (TMD). It makes eating and talking difficult, if not impossible, and frequently causes headaches. However, many people mistakenly confuse a TMJ headache with a Migraine. When your TMJ is misdiagnosed as a Migraine, you’ll continue to treat it as such. You may feel…
The temporomandibular joint is the joint between the mandible and the temporal bone in the skull. The temporomandibular joint (TMJ) can be negatively affected by many factors, such as clenching and grinding, genetics, wearing braces or jaw surgery as well as many other factors.This blog will explore how sleep affects TMJ joint health and what…
TMJ (temporomandibular joint disorder) is a common chronic condition that affects the jaw. People with TMJ have a variety of symptoms, including ear pain, headaches, loud popping or cracking noises when chewing or yawning, and limited jaw movement. Eating can be a real agony for someone that suffers from TMJ. Because eating can be so…
Call Today or Submit a Form for your Consultation with our TMJ Doctor Near Me!
A fraction of the cost of Neuromuscular Dentistry, no bite change nor extended length in treatment. Custom-made and of the highest quality materials for your TMJ Specialist Treatment Orange County needs.